Reminder: You must be logged in to edit.
Want to help out but don't know where to start? Check out this thread to see what we are currently working on.
From ggFTW La Tale Wiki
What are Guilds?
- A guild is an association of players in LaTale.
- Guilds are convenient massive parties which allow members to chat, trade, and fight together.
- Each Guild has its own name, emblem, and alignment between the forces of Order, Neutrality, and Chaos.
- Guild chatting allows the guild to chat and have fun together.
- The Guild house's look is dependent on the alignment.
- Each Guild type provides certain stat bonuses for members.
- To the left of the player's name, the Guild Emblem will appear.
- Underneath the player's name, the Guild Name will appear within the "[ ]".
- Guilds are not only for guild quests, PvP, and such. They are also important for building a strong community.
- Please note that some information, such as the names of places, are subject to variations following the translation of the game.
Creating a Guild
- Head to Elias Palace and look for the NPC Namgun.
- 10,000 Ely
- Guild Crystals.
- Guild Crystals can either be bought for 25 Astros through the Fashion Shop or rarely dropped by monsters.
|Crystal of Neutrality||Crystal needed to create a Neutral Guild.|
|Crystal of Order||Crystal needed to create a Order Guild.|
|Crystal of Chaos||Crystal needed to create a Chaos Guild.|
- Name is 16 characters max and spaces cannot be used.
- Names already in use cannot be used.
- If a guild is disbanded, the name may be reused.
- Warning: At the moment, the confirmation message for guild names doesn't appear so please be cautious when entering guild names.
Guild Emblems and Icons
To change your Guild Emblem after creating the guild, talk to the NPC in your Guild Room.
- Changing Guild Icon and Background require Ely and possibly a specific Guild level.
- Guild Effects may only be changed with Guild Effect Dye.
- Make a guild (Guild Master).
- Get invited by a Rank 1~5 guild member of an existing guild.
How to leave a guild
- Get kicked by a Rank 1~2 guild member.
- Choose to leave on your own accord in the guild window.
- Warning: If you are kicked or leave the guild, there will be a 3 day penalty before you are allowed to join another guild.
Disbanding a Guild
- Speak to the same NPC you spoke to when creating the guild.
- If there is even 1 member left, you cannot disband the guild.
- If you wish to change Guild Masters, you can choose to do so. However, the previous Guild Master automatically gets kicked.
Guild Levels and Bonuses
- To level up a guild, you must save enough Guild Points as well as have the required guild crystals. If the specified conditions are met, talk to the NPC inside the guild room to continue.
- Guild Points are accumulated by doing Guild Point Quests or using Guild Point Ores (from crop).
- All acquired Guild Points go toward the guild.
- If a member leaves, all points he or she accumulated will disappear.
- If you are not in a guild and complete a quest that rewards Guild Points, you will not receive the points.
|Guild Level||Points Required||Total Points Required||Item|
|1 → 2||30,000||30,000||2 Guild Crystals|
|2 → 3||32,400||62,400||4 Guild Crystals|
|3 → 4||105,600||168,000||6 Guild Crystals|
|4 → 5||144,000||312,000||8 Guild Crystals|
|5 → 6||288,000||600,000||10 Guild Crystals|
|6 → 7||576,000||1,176,000||12 Guild Crystals|
|7 → 8||1,152,000||2,328,000||14 Guild Crystals|
|8 → 9||2,304,000||4,632,000||16 Guild Crystals|
|9 → 10||4,608,000||9,240,000||18 Guild Crystals|
|10 → 11||8,294,000||17,534,000||20 Guild Crystals|
|11 → 12||14,099,000||31,633,000||22 Guild Crystals|
Guild Stat Bonuses
- In accordance to the guild alignment and level, specific stats will increase for guild members.
- For example, level 3 guilds will NOT have level 2 bonuses so take caution when leveling guilds.
There are 3 types of guilds: "Neutral", "Order", and "Chaos". Depending on which type is chosen, buffs and specialties such as the guild room shall differ.
- A carefree life of adventure. Living for the sake of solving the world's mysteries, threats, and questions. Choosing to have excess money over power and influence.
- Adventurers who yearn for an adventure depicted in myth. Those who choose to walk the righteous path and use their power for the Kingdom of Elias and the entire world rather than just having thoughtless power.
- Adventurers who respect power and influence over anything. Rather than morals and order, these are adventurers who train endlessly for the sake of attaining ultimate power. Opposes the central government of the Kingdom of Elias.
Guild Member Ranks
- Guild members are given ranks (from 1~6).
- Rank 1 is the Guild Master. Guild Masters can invite members, change ranks, change the guild slogan, kick members, change emblem, plant guild crop, and level guild.
- Rank 2 can invite members, change ranks of members lower than their own, change the guild slogan, kick members, and plant guild crop.
- Rank 3 can invite members and change the ranks of members lower than their own.
- Rank 4 can invite members and change the ranks of members lower than their own.
- Rank 5 can invite members.
- Rank 6 cannot use any guild management functions.
Rank Icons & Titles
|One||Guild Master||Guild Master||Guild Master|
- Members of a guild can use their "guild room".
- Guild rooms are exclusive areas for members of a guild in which they can gather, regardless of other players.
- Speak to the NPC "Nan" in the Elias Royal Palace to use the guild room.
- Guild room interiors differ according to guild type.
- Guilds are connected to instant dungeons. Inside the guild room, it is possible to invite a person in an instant dungeon to the guild.
- All changes to Guild Emblem and Level (Guild Master only) are made by talking to the NPC "Shubur".