Welcome to the ggFTW English Dragon Nest Wiki! Please see the Help page if you want to help contribute or need help with something. Please help contribute! Spread the word about us! Every bit counts!
For discussions and requesting specific content to be added to the wiki, please post in our wiki forum.
From ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki
The Crest System is a special type of stat enhancing using special items found in dungeons.
Notes About the Crest System
- A crest is created by fusing a plate together with specific lustres, both of which can be acquired in various dungeons.
- Plates are unequippable and untradable until they are crafted into crests.
- Once equipped, crests cannot be taken off without being destroyed in the process.
- Some crests (such as Enhancement Crests) are general and can be equipped by all classes, others can be equipped depending on your base class (e.g. Cleric, Warrior), and others only can be equipped depending on your second job class (e.g. Elementalist, Acrobat).
- There are three types of crests: Enhancement crests, which bestow additional stats on your character, Skill crests, which modify certain aspects of your skills (e.g. higher damage, lower charge time), and Special crests, which grant you entirely new skills.
- You cannot equip two of the same type of crest even though they have a different level requirement or rarity.
- Crests require slots in the crest screen to be used. Slots are unlocked by leveling up. Access your crest screen by opening your character window (default key P) and clicking on Crest.
- Each slot in the Crest has a Crest Type and Grade that determines what crest can be equipped on it.
- In total, there are 8 Enhancement Crest slots, 4 Skill Crest slots, and 1 Special Crest slot.
- The crest system cannot be used until level 10.
- Plates use the same rarity system as equipment, and their stats of the plate reflect their rarity.
- There are 3 grades of plates: Normal (Magic rarity), Quality (Rare rarity), and Superb (Epic rarity).
Using the Plate System
1. Talk to a Scholar in a town and choose the [Craft Crest] option.
2. Place a plate in the menu. Plates can be found in any dungeons.
3. The NPC will let you pick the crest you would like to craft. He will also tell you the required lustres and fee.
4. Click on the Create button and the crest you have selected will be made.