You must be logged in to edit! Please help contribute!
When adding new content for a game, make sure you put it into the correct namespace! Information can be found here.
From /gg FTW! Atlantica Wiki
- What are the Free Leagues?
The Free Leagues allow players to hone their combat skills through continuous competition with other players at similar levels.
- Free League Schedule
- Each league will last for 90 minutes.
|TIME (PST):||12:00 AM||3:00 AM||12:00 PM||3:00 PM||6:00 PM||9:00 PM|
- Rules and Regulations
There are six (6) leagues per day (every 3 hours), each leagues lasting 65 minutes. Players can start registering 10 minutes before each competition begins, and still register up to 15 minutes before each competition ends. Each battle lasts 9 minutes.
The schedule is as follows (GMT -8): 0:00AM, 3:00AM, 6:00AM, 9:00AM, 12:00PM, 3:00PM, and 9:00PM
When a Free League starts at the designated hour, the system will automatically generate a match between players at the same skill level.
New matches will be generated automatically as players complete a match. Matches stop generating 10 minutes before the league is scheduled to end.
Each Free League will last for 90 minutes, and if a player withdraws from the competition, that player will not be able to compete for the next 15 minutes.
- Free League Rules
- You can enter the league anytime that it is open. (If you withdraw, you cannot re-enter the league for 10 minutes.)
- Rewards will be given based on player's division.
- If you go over the time limit, free league will end when the last battle that you are in ends.
- You cannot enter the league 15 minutes before the league ends.
- Matching will end 8 minutes prior to the league's end.
- Matching will occur every 11 minutes during Free League.
- You will have a maximum of 6 matches in Free League and if you complete 6 battles, you cannot participate in the league regardless of time left. (You can battle 6 times in each league.)
- Free League Battle
- Time limit for the battle is a maximum of 10 minutes.
- There will be a penalty which reduces HP every turn when you reach your 15th turn.
- You win if you kill the opponent's main character within the time limit.
- In the case of a tie, it will be counted as a loss for both sides.
In Free League, there are no restrictions on equipment level.
- Mercenary Auto-Battle Mode
- This Auto-Battle Mode can only be used during Free League. All mercenaries except the main character will battle automatically. However, the main character must be controlled manually during his/her turn in order for the mercenaries to auto-battle.
- In order to use Mercenary Auto-Battle Mode, you must complete 1 manual battle in free league.
- You can enable Mercenary Auto-Battle Mode from the Free League Interface Window.
Free League Division
|Lv.20 - 29||Div. 15 - 18|
|Lv.30 - 39||Div. 13 - 16|
|Lv.40 - 49||Div. 12 - 14|
|Lv.50 - 59||Div. 11 - 12|
|Lv.60 - 69||Div. 10 - 11|
|Lv.70 - 79||Div. 9 - 10|
|Lv.80 - 89||Div. 8 - 9|
|Lv.90 - 94||Div. 7 - 8|
|Lv.95 - 99||Div. 6 - 8|
|Lv.100 - 109||Tier 0 - Div. 7|
|Lv.110 - 119||Tier 0 - Div. 6|
|Lv.120||Tier 0 - Div. 5|
|Lv.130||Tier 0 - Div. 4|
- Free League Moving Up/Down the Division
|Div.||Level Limit||Up||Down||Matching Target|
|18||Lv. 20 - 29|| |
|Div. 17 - 18|
|17||Lv. 20 - 29|| |
|Div. 16 - 18|
|16||Lv. 20 - 39|| |
|Div. 15 - 17|
|15||Lv. 20 - 39|| |
|Div. 14 - 16|
|14||Lv. 30 - 49|| |
|Div. 13 - 15|
|13||Lv. 30 - 49|| |
|Div. 12 - 14|
|12||Lv. 40 - 59|| |
|Div. 11 - 13|
|11||Lv. 50 - 69|| |
|Div. 10 - 12|
|10||Lv. 60 - 79|| |
|Div. 9 - 11|
|9||Lv. 70 - 89|| |
|Div. 8 - 10|
|8||Lv. 80- 99|| |
|Div. 7 - 9|
|7||Lv. 90 - 109|| |
|Div. 6 - 8|
|6||Lv. 95 - 119|| |
|Div. 5 - 7|
|5||Lv. 100 - 120|| |
|Div. 4 - 6|
|4||Lv. 100 - 120|| |
|Div. 3 - 5|
|3||Lv. 100 - 120|| |
|Div. 2 - 4|
|2||Lv. 100 - 120|| |
|Div. 1 - 3|
|1||Lv. 100 - 120|| |
|Div. 1 - 2|
|0||Lv. 100 - 120|| |
|Div. 0 - 1|
The Championship is a tournament for the top players from that week's Free League.
- - The Championship starts every Sunday at 3:00am & 3:00pm PST.
- - Division 8 or higher in Free League
1. Players must register within 10 minutes once registration opens.
2. Matching and battles will start as soon registration ends.
3. Battles will be carried out in a tournament format; once a player loses a battle s/he will be eliminated from the championship.
4. The winner of the last battle will be the champion.
- A player cannot participate after registration has ended.
- There is no restriction on equipment in the weekly championship.
Weekly Championship Rewards
1. Champion's Prize
- - Ghost Rider
- - Champion: 1000pts. / Winner (each competition) 200pts.
2. Champion's Prize: Atlantis Coins
- - Atlantis Platinum Coin x 15 + (No. of Participants x 1 Platinum Coin) + Observation Rewards
- - The Coin Prize that increases based on the number of participants will be 30 additional coins maximum.
3. Winner's Prize
- - Atlantis Gold Coin x 2 + Observation Rewards
4. Participation Rewards
- - Atlantis Gold Coin x 1
1. Observation Rewards
- - Win: (Atlantis Silver Coin x 4) x No. of Observers
- - Loss: (Atlantis Sliver Coin x 1) x No. of Observers
- - The maximum number of obsrevers per battle is 300.
- - If you win by default, you won't receive the participation rewards.
Player nations can declare war on other nations. This will lead to a PvP conflict.
Rules of War
- Begins: Saturday 10:00pm PST (for 2 hours)
- Conditions: More than one hostile nation online when War begins
2. War Ranks
- All war participants get one of the following ranks during War.
- General: When War begins, 3 General NPCs appear in the nation's capital.
- Commander: King (Guild Leader of leading guild)
- Adjutant: All guild leaders of participating nations (except Commander).
- Private: All participants except guild leaders.
- Declare War
1. Time to Declare War: Monday 12:00am - 12:00pm PST (You cannot cancel once you declare war.)
2. If you declare war, your two nations become enemies.
- - You can battle enemies on Thursday 12:00am - 9:00pm PST. (Only available for levels above 30.)
3. One nation can declare war against only one nation.
4. One nation can receive multiple declarations of war.
- Paying Tribute
You can pay tribute to your enemy in order to cancel the declaration of war.
1. You can go to Caesar NPC at Rome > (Relations) > Choose nations from (Nations that declared war on us) list to bring a tribute.
2. Tribute amount = level of the Nation x 1 million gold
- (Level of the Nation = [leading guild level + member guild level] / 10)
3. Tribute Time: Tuesday 12:00am - Wednesday 12:00pm PST
4. If you fail to deliver tribute, there will be a declaration of war and the two nations will become enemies.
- War Penalties
1. Conditions of Defeat
- - Death of your generals
- - Your Leadership vanishes (Appoint the Commander from the Adjutant when a current commander is offline)
2. Loss Penalty
- - Lose control of the capital.
- - Dismantle 50% of your buildings in town.
- - Lose 100,000 residents in town. (But always keep at 100,000 residents.)
- War Victory and Rewards
1. Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent's generals
- - Move 100,000 residents from the opponent's town to your capital.
- - Gain gold equal to 100 times the increase in capital population.
- Tie if each nation has generals still alive when the war time ends.
Player Kill (PK)
PK is a battle against enemy players.
- - Only available for lv. 30+
- - PK can not be used in a town or colosseum.
- - Only a king or a guild leader who controls a town can use King's Judgement, and you must be at least Lv. 100.
- - It requires 125% Will.
- - King's Judgement can be used only 10 times a day and resets at 6:00am everyday.
- - It is a huge battle between hostile nations.
- - If you declare war (Monday 12:00am - 12:00pm PST) through Caesar in Rome, the two nations will become enemies.
- - The enemies can PK each other from Thursday 12:00am - Saturday 9:00pm PST.
This is a system which allows you to take revenge on a character who tried to PK you.
- - If your character is killed by an enemy using PK or King's Judgment, the enemy's character name will be automatically registered in your Black List. (You cannot register them manually.)
- - The registered character names can be viewed from (Menu) > (Community) > (Black List).
- - Log In status, current location and auto-move functions will be available for the enemy's character on the black list.
- - PK will be available, since the black listed player will become your enemy.
Are you willing to put out a challenge and take on all comers? Even willing to put up some money on your combat skills?
See just how tough you are with the new Challenge system, which lets you battle with your friends or other players anytime you want.
Features of the Challenge System
- Engage in a Challenge in One of Two Ways:
- Register a challenge and face whoever responds.
- Find and accept an open challenge.
- You can also watch Challenge battles live by going to the Competition List.
- When you register a challenge, you can screen for opponents based on these criteria:
- Free League Division
- Number of characters, 7 (main character and 6 mercenaries) or 9(main character and 8 mercenaries)
- Betting Amount.
- Bets can range from 10,000 gold to 8,000,000 gold, but the maximum gold pieces a player can bet is his or her Level number multiplied by 100,000.