You must be logged in to edit! Please help contribute!
When adding new content for a game, make sure you put it into the correct namespace! Information can be found here.
From /gg FTW! Atlantica Wiki
Message Board System
It is a basic community system. Users can have many benefits through playing with a party.
Limit for number of party players Maximum 3 players.
For more Information, visit here.
- Registering an Apprentice
1. Players can select (Mentorship) after right-clicking on the player.
2. From the Whisper window [Actions] > [Mentorship].
- Reward for Mentoring
1. Gold Reward: When an apprentice reaches Lv. 30, their mentor will receive 200,000 gold.
2. Point Reward: Whenever an apprentice levels up, their mentor will receive mentor points.
- Similar level of users are peers, and you can see the list of peers through the community button on the right-hand side of your screen.
- You can chat with users with similar levels by using the command (/C) or click [Peers] in the chat window.
- Referrals Points?
1. When a new player registers a Referrer, the Referrer's character is given 10 points. (You may only enter one Referrer per account.)
2. The Referrer gains points when the new player accomplishes tasks in the game.
3. Referrals Points can be exchanged for items.
- - Exchange Items are in (Referrals Points) on Help (in-game) or under the Referral Points Section
- Open Room
If you purchase the Book of the Sphinx from the market, you can create a Quiz-Room and become the host.
- Limited Use
The price for the Book of the Sphinx is 100,000 gold, and the player needs to be at least level 80 in order to open the room.